- 4 pieces of large and thick white bread
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ Cup butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- ½ cup dilis, cooked and chopped finely.
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Divide each slice of bread into four squares,
- Sprinkle olive oil on all squares, both sides, Set aside.
- Mix butter thoroughly with garlic, dilis, balis or parsley and pepper.
- Spread this mixture on both sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 356”F until the cheese melts and turns light brown.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More