- 2 cups hotcake mix
- 1 cup water
- ube preserve / mango preserve / strawberry preserve
- Prepare five 7″x2″ foil strips. Form into rings and set aside.
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat then grease with shortening or vegetable oil.
- Stir hotcake mix and water with fork or wire whisk until smooth.
- Place prepared rings in the griddle pan.
- Pour 2 tablespoons butter in each ring.
- When edges begin to dry, top with ube or any preserve available then cover with a tablespoon of pancake mix.
- Cook until brown then turn to cook the other side.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More