Japanese – Style Cube Steak Recipe
- 320 g boneless beef round
- ½ Japanese radish
- Cooking oil
- 100 ml citrus – soy dipping sauce
- 4 perilla leaves
- 10 g ginger
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp pickled plums
- Grete Japanese radish and drain briefly then cut perilla leaves and ginger into pieces.
- Slice garlic then fry over low heat until crisp.
- Cut beef into bite – size pieces and season with salt and pepper then pan – broil perilla leaves.
- Garnish with pickled plums and serve with citrus – soy dipping sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More