Jumbo Chicken Empanada Recipe
- 1 k minced chicken breast
- 200 grms. raisins
- 100 grms. chopped onions
- 4 pcs. hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 300 grms. blanched potato cubes
- 1 k empanada dough
- 2 pcs. beaten eggs
- 300 grms. flour
- 50 grms. chopped garlic
- 1 tbspn. turmeric powder
- Sauté garlic, onion, minced chicken. Add turmeric powder. Set aside until cold.
- Add hard-boiled egg, potato, raisin, and set aside.
- Flatten empanada dough into round shape with dough roller. Brush with beaten egg at edges of the dough, then fill with empanada filling in the center.
- Fold into half-moon shape. Press with fork the edges of the empanada dough to secure and seal.
- Have ready heated oven 250°F and bake for 30 minutes or until done.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More