- 1 kilo beef, cut into chunks
- 1 big can liver spread or ground liver
- 5 onions, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 green peppers, diced
- 3 red peppers, diced
- 4 pieces hot chili peppers, minced
- ¾ cup grated cheese
- 2 cups beef stock or water
- ¼ cup cooking or olive oil
- Sauce garlic and onions then add tomatoes, red, and green pepper then chili peppers.
- Add beef, tomato sauce, liver spread, and water or stock.
- Add salt to taste and let it simmer for at least an hour.
- Add cheese and olives then continue to simmer until the sauce thickens.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More