Kalderetang Kambing Recipe
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 medium – size onions, chopped
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 2 kls. Goat meat, cubed then boiled until tender
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 laurel leaves
- 2 pcs. Bird’s eye chili ( siling labuyo )
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and goat meat until the latter is brown.
- Add some water , tomato sauce, salt, pepper and laurel leaves. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the siling labuyo to add spice. Season with salt to taste.
- Garnish with red bell pepper before serving.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More