Kalderetang Kambing Recipe
- 500g kambing meat, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs red onion, sliced
- 4 pcs tomatoes, diced
- 3 pcs labuyo, sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 pcs bell peppers, sliced
- 1/3 cup liverspread
- 1/3 cup calamansi
- 1 pc carrot, diced
- 1 pc potato, diced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- spring onions for garnish
- Combine the calamansi, worcestershire, salt, and ground black pepper in a large bowl then marinate the goat meat for at an hour then separate the meat from the marinade.
- Pour the cooking oil in a pot and sauté the garlic, onion, and tomatoes
- Add the marinated goat meat then cook until the color of the outer part turns light brown
- Pour tomato sauce and chili and cook for a minute.
- Add the water and allow to boil. Simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the liver spread, potatoes, carrots and bell pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with spring onions.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More