Skip to content
- 500g kambing meat, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs red onion, sliced
- 4 pcs tomatoes, diced
- 3 pcs labuyo, sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 pcs bell peppers, sliced
- 1/3 cup liverspread
- 1/3 cup calamansi
- 1 pc carrot, diced
- 1 pc potato, diced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- spring onions for garnish
- Combine the calamansi, worcestershire, salt, and ground black pepper in a large bowl then marinate the goat meat for at an hour then separate the meat from the marinade.
- Pour the cooking oil in a pot and sauté the garlic, onion, and tomatoes
- Add the marinated goat meat then cook until the color of the outer part turns light brown
- Pour tomato sauce and chili and cook for a minute.
- Add the water and allow to boil. Simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the liver spread, potatoes, carrots and bell pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with spring onions.