- 1/4 kilo Kangkong or River Spinach
- 2 small tomatoes (sliced into rings)
- 1 medium red onions (sliced into rings)
- 1 Red Salted egg (sliced)
- 1 medium cucumber (sliced into rings)Vinegar Dressing:
- 1/2 cups vinegar
- 1 small head of garlic (finely minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly grounded)
- Clean the Kangkong, remove the leaves then wash thoroughly.
- Blanch the Kangkong leaves, set aside.
- In a wide platter, arrange kangkong.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, onions, potatoes and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, minced garlic, Sugar salt and black pepper.
- Serve kangkong with vinegar dressing.