Skip to content
- 1/2 kilo beef cut into chunk cubes
- 2 oxtail shopping list
- 2 pig hocks
- 7 cups water
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 tablespoons at suete oil
- 2 heads garlic (minced)
- 2 medium sized onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup bagoong alamang
- 3 cup ground nuts or 4 cups of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ground toasted rice
- 5 pieces eggplant (sliced into rings)
- 1 banana bud
- 1 bundle sitaw
- In a casserole, boil oxtail, hocks, beef. Lower fire and let simmer until all meat is tender and cooked. Skim off Scum.
- Take out the meat, set aside, keep stock for later.
- In another casserole, heat oil and atsuete oil and saute garlic, onion and bagoong alamang and toasted rice and nuts (if using nuts)
- Add oxtail, hocks and beef, pour in the stock, season with salt and pepper and add peanut butter (if using peanut butter)
- Simmer until all flavors are incorporated, then add the vegetables.
- Make sure vegetables is well cooked and not soggy.
- Serve hot with bagoong.