- 1 k. pork intestines, boiled then sliced into strips
- 1 k. labanos(white radish), sliced
- 3 big onions, sliced
- 3 tbsps. Patis(fish sauce)
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps. Sugar
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Season with patis before adding the intestines and vinegar. Allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar, black pepper and while radish. Allow to boil for 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More