- 3 tbsps oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 k. chicken cut into serving pieces
- 8 cups water
- 4 cups puso ng saging ( banana blossom ), shredded
- 4 cups malunggay leaves ( mustard tree leaves )
- In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and chicken. Saute until the chicken is half cooked
- Add water and allow to boil. When it has boiled, lower the heat and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the banana blossoms and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the malunggay leaves and bring to a boil anew before serving.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More