King Fish (Tanigue) In Mayonnaise Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Fish Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes
December 25, 2013
- 1 whole tanigue, about 3-4kilo
- salt, to rub all over the fish
- 2 pcs lemon, sliced
- 1 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cup minced red bell pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup minced carrot
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- lettuce for bedding of the fish
- native tomatoes for garnish
- Rub salt on the inner and outer parts of the fish. and put slices of lemon in the cavity.
- Pour-in about 1 to 1 1/2 quart water in a roasting pan, place fish ontop of the water bath and bake.
- Cook the fish for 1 hour or until done.
- Remove the fish from the oven and then arrange on a serving plate. Let the excess water drip.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, salt, and pepper.
- When the fish reaches room temperature, spread the mayonnaise mixture over the fish.
- Arrange the red onion, bell pepper, eggs, and carrots on top of the mayonnaise in the order specified.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More