- ¼ k. guso (seaweed)
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 small onion sliced
- 3 pcs. tomatoes chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger sliced
- 2 tbsps. Patis (fish sauce)
- 1 green mango shredded
- guinamos (shrimp paste)
- 2 calamansi juice only
- Clean the guso thoroughly in running water.
- Blanch the guso in hot water. Remove and allow to drain.
- In a bowl, mix with all the other ingredients and toss.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More