- 500 grms plapla
- 100 grms lemon grass
- ¼ cup lemon juice or kalamansi juice
- 100 grms pureed coriander leaves
- 50 grms pureed garlic
- 50 grms pureed ginger
- 4 pcs. pureed green chilli
- 1 tspn. paprika
- 100 grms. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 liters cooking oil
- 1 tspn. salt
- 1 tspn. crushed peppercorn
- 1 jigger brandy
- Fillet the plapla and cut into portion sizes. Season with puree of garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, chili, paprika and salt.
- Dredge into cornstarch and flour. Have ready fat heated oil and deep fried until crispy. Set aside.
- Thread with lemon grass remaining plapla bones from gills to the tail to create curly form.
- Season with pureed ginger, garlic, coriander leaves, chilli, paprika and salt.
- Also dredge this into cornstarch and flour. Have ready fat heated oil and deep fried until crispy. Set aside.
- Stir-fry the combination of pureed garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, chili. Flame with brandy into the wok. Add in the coconut milk.
- Toss the deep fried crispy plapla fillet and season with salt.
- Arrange everything on plate to form kinulot na plapla. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More