- 1 kilo ground beef
- ¼ kilo lasagna noodles
- Quickmelt cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 1 medium can all- purpose cream
- 1 medium can evaporated milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 big can tomato sauce flour
- Oil for sautéing.
- To prepare beef mixture: Saute garlic and onion. Add ground beef and bell pepper. Pour tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until beef is tender. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- To prepare sauce; Melt butter in a saucepan, then add evaporated milk and allpurpose cream. Add quickmelt cheese and flour. Stir until sauce thickens, then set aside.
- To prepare pasta; Cook lasagna noodles base3d on instructions on the wrapper. Drain and set aside. Pour substantial amount of sauce evenly on a pan. Put a layer of cooked lasagna. Spread beef mixture and sauce on top of each layer. Fill the pan with layers to desired thickness. Bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More