- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 4 slices Italian or other white bread
- 4 bacon strips, halved and cooked
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 ( wide ) slices Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- Combine first 3 ingredients; spread on four slices of bread. Top each with four bacon pieces, two tomato slices, and a slice of cheese. Top with remaining bread.
- In a skillet over medium heat, meat 2 tbsp butter. Cook sandwiches on both sides until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted, adding more butter if necessary.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More