Lawot-lawot Version 1 Recipe
- 2 cups thin coconut milk (second extract)
- 4 cubes squash, cubed
- 4 cups sliced loofah gourd (patola)
- 2 bundles kangkong, tender stalks and leaves only
- 8 pcs. okra, sliced each piece into halves
- 1 bundle alugbati (Malabar spinach), leaves only
- 6 medium-size tomatoes
- ½ cup coconut cream (first extract or kakang gata)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Place the coconut milk in a pan and allow to boil.
- Add the squash, patola, kangkong. Allow to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the okra, alogbati and tomatoes. Allow to simmer for several minutes more.
- Add the coconut cream.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More