- 8 cups eggs both whites and yolk combined
- 8 cups Sugar
- 16 cups combined evaporated and condensed milk
- 4 cups Brown Sugar
- mash both egg whites and yolks slowly and firmly to prevent it from being bubbly.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture using a thin piece of cloth.
- Caramelized brown sugar on the molded tin until its golden brown.
- Pour the mixture on the mold and steam using a steam casserole on a very low fire for 2 to 3 hours or until the cake is cooked.
Recipe Source here