Lechon Paella De Leche Recipe
- 1 whole pig, around 4½ months old
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cups rice
- 5 cups fish broth
- 300g shrimps, peeled and cleaned
- 300g chorizo, sliced
- 300g mussels or clams
- 1 green bell pepper, strips
- 1 red bell pepper, strips
- 1 small can of peas
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 pinch Saffron
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- (Using the Ariston free standing cooker) In a pan, heat oil and saute chorizo, onion and garlic. Add seafood, rice, tomatoes and bell peppers.
- Add in rice and saute for a minute. Add stock and saffron and cook until almost done.
- Season the pig’s cavity with salt and pepper, then brush with milk and alittle oil.
- Then stuff the paella inside the cavity of the pig and roast the pig.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More