LECHON WITH LIVER SAUCE PASTA Recipe
- 1 big white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, (white part only) chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup left over liver sauce
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 250g mushroom, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 500g spaghetti, cooked
- 300g left over lechon meat
- Place onion, garlic and lemongrass in a blender. Add little oil to have a smooth paste.
- Saute the vegetables and lechon.
- Add the cream and lechon sauce and simmer.
- Toss cooked pasta and serve.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More