Leek Noodle Soup With Beef Recipe
- 1 piece beef tenderloin, frozen
- Chinese noodles
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 minced Serrano chilies
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp dark soy 3 thinly sliced leeks, white part only
- 3 star anise
- 2 cups soaked mung bean noodles
- 1 tsp hoisin lime oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Saute ginger and chili for 3 minutes then add leeks and carrots, season with salt and pepper.
- Add soy, chicken stock, and star anise then bring stock to a simmer.
- When ready pull out star anise then heat noodles in the broth and ladle into 4 bowls.
- Lay thinly sliced beef on top of the soup. Drizzel with hoisin lime oil and garnish with bean sprout salad.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More