- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 15 crackers), plus more for garnish
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Crush the graham crackers in a resealable bag with a rolling pin, or in a food processor, if not already crushed. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe dish, melt the butter and sugar together. Stir to dissolve completely. Pour over the graham cracker crumbs and combine thoroughly. Firmly press the crumbs into a 13×9-inch pan.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand-held blender, beat the cream cheese, pudding mix, milk and lemon zest until well combined. Pour onto prepared crust and smooth into an even layer.
- Add the whipped topping in an even layer and garnish with additional graham cracker crumbs and lemon slices. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More