- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1¼ cups College Inn Chicken Broth, divided
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ pounds chicken, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1½ cups baby carrots, sliced in half
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Cooked rice
- Drizzle chicken with 1 tablespoons lemon juice and the sesame oil.
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup broth, remaining lemon juice, soy sauce, and sugar together and set aside.
- In a small dish, mix ¼ cup chicken broth with cornstarch and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat and then stir fry the chicken for 2 minutes. Add in the carrots, peas, and bell pepper and cook another 2-3 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add the lemon broth mixture to the pan and bring to a boil. Stream in the cornstarch mixture while stirring. Add the lemon slices and cook until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Serve over rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Drizzle with more soy sauce if desired.
Source: Garnish And Glaze