Lemon Fish With Turee Of Green Peas Recipe
- 11/2 lb. cod filets (thick cut)
- 3 tsp. finely minced lemon rind
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp. salt pinch of cayenne Pureed peas
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 medium cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp. + 3 tbsp. chicken or vegetable broth
- 15 oz frozen sweet peas
- 4 tbsp. sunflower seeds salt and while pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400*F (200*C).
- Chop garlic and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix together minced lemon rind, lemon juice, chopped parsley, salt and cayenne.
- Rub cod filets generously with mixture and place in Baking dish, Place fish in oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- While fish is baking, heat 1 tbsp broth in a 10 inch stainless steel skillet. Saute onion in broth over medium heat for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently until translucent. Add garlic and continue to sauté for another minutes. Add 3 tbsp. broth, peas sunflower
- Seeds, salt and pepper, and heat for about 3 minutes.
- Puree pea mixture in blender, scraping the sides with a rubber spatula from time to time to mix well.
- Serve cod with peas, If there is a little juice in the pan, you can drizzle if over the fish and peas.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More