- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 9 fresh sage leaves
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 3 tsp olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of wax paper. Flatten the chicken to 1/2 inch thick with a mallet. Season both sides of the flattened chicken then place three sage leaves on each breast. Wrap two pieces of prosciutto on each chicken breast.
- Heat 3 teaspoons of olive a skillet over medium high heat. Once the pan and oil are hot, add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes until golden brown; flip the chicken over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is done. Let the meat sit aside on a platter to rest.
- Combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, and cornstarch together in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Place the skillet over medium high heat then add the lemon juice mixture to the pan and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle the sauce over each chicken breast. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More