- ½ k. pork ribs, sliced into serving pieces
- 2 cups rice washing
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 stalk lemon grass ( tanglad ) knotted and root bulb crushed
- 1 big taro root (gabi), peeled then sliced
- 3 string beans, sliced into 3 inch lengths
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped spring onions
- salt to taste pepper to taste.
- Place the port, rice washing onion and lemon grass in a pot and allow to simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the taro root and cook for several minutes more.
- Add the string beans, red bell pepper and spring onions.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More