Little Italy Sausage Sandwich Recipe
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage links, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 ( 6 ounce ) can Italian tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- Italian salad dressing, to taste
- 4 ( 6 to 7 inch ) French rolls, hollowed out to leave a ½ inch shell
- Brown sausage with onions; drain. Add tomato paste and water, mixing well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix salad greens and dressing. Divide sausage and greens evenly among rolls.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More