Lomi Noodle Soup Recipe
- 2 lbs lomi noodles
- 2 quarter chicken legs
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium sized carrot, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- black pepper
- cooking oil
- In a pot, boil chicken until tender. Slice the boiled chicken. Set aside the broth.
- In a pan set over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken. Stirfry for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the broth (add water if broth is not enough). Bring to a boil.
- Then add the noodles and carrots. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage.
- Season with salt and pepper (according to taste)
- Serve hot.