Lomi Noodle Soup Recipe
- 2 lbs lomi noodles
- 2 quarter chicken legs
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium sized carrot, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- black pepper
- cooking oil
- In a pot, boil chicken until tender. Slice the boiled chicken. Set aside the broth.
- In a pan set over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken. Stirfry for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the broth (add water if broth is not enough). Bring to a boil.
- Then add the noodles and carrots. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage.
- Season with salt and pepper (according to taste)
- Serve hot.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More