Longganisa & Egg Casserole Recipe By Chef Boy Logro
- 3pcs Eggs
- 3tbsp. Milk
- 2slice White bread, cut into 3 cubes
- 1 pc Green onion, with top thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup Chopped Longganisa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray small 2-cup capacity oval baking ceramic dish with vegetable spray.
- In bowl, combine eggs, milk, bread, green onion, cheese and longganisa; mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into baking ceramic dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More