- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 250g Vigan longganisa, casings removed
- 1 pc red onion, sliced
- 1 pc bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc finger chili, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 pcs eggs, whisked
- 3 tbsps cream
- 1 bunch spring onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine whisked eggs, cream, salt and pepper and sliced spring onions. Set aside.
- In a pan, saute and brown the longganisa in little oil.
- Add in the onions, bell peppers, finger chillies and butter.
- Add in the mushrooms and a splash of vinegar.
Cook for a minute or two then set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the egg until cooked through.
- Place the egg on a plate, top it with the sautéd longganisa and vegetables
and fold the egg.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.