- 6 pcs. classic pizza crust (mini sizes)
- ⅓ cup basil pesto
- 20 slices plum (Roma)
- 1 cup shredded
- mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 425°F. If using thin crust: Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray or grease cookie sheet. Unroll dough on work surface. Press dough into 12×8-inch rectangle. With round cutter, cut dough into 6 rounds. Place rounds 1-inch apart on cookie sheet. Spread each with pesto. Top each with 1 tomato slice. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake classic crust 10 to 12 minutes, thin crust 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve a variety of mini pizzas with your favorite pizza toppings, such as cooked Italian sausage, pepperoni or simply cheese.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More