Loony Mini Pizza Recipe By Chef Boy Logro
- 6 pcs. classic pizza crust mini sizes
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 20 slices plum Roma
- 1 cup shredded
- mozzarella cheese 4 oz
- Heat oven to 425°F. If using thin crust: Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray or grease cookie sheet. Unroll dough on work surface. Press dough into 12×8-inch rectangle. With round cutter, cut dough into 6 rounds. Place rounds 1-inch apart on cookie sheet. Spread each with pesto. Top each with 1 tomato slice. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake classic crust 10 to 12 minutes, thin crust 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve a variety of mini pizzas with your favorite pizza toppings, such as cooked Italian sausage, pepperoni or simply cheese.