- 1 bagel, split and toasted or untoasted
- About 1/3 cup cream cheese, divided
- Several thinly – sliced pieces lox
- 1 slice onion
- 1 sliced tomato (optional )
- Salt and pepper
- Slather one – half of the bagel with cream cheese, more or less to your liking. Add the lox to the top of the cream cheese. Top with onion, then tomato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Now slather the remaining bagel half with the remaining cream cheese. Sea on top of the first half.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More