- 1 and 1/3 cups cooked and flaked bangus (Milk Fish)
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups sotanghon noodles, cut up and softened in water
- lumpia wrappers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 – 2 pieces siling Labuyo, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- In a saucepan, put bangus and enough water to cover. Simmer till fish is cooked. Remove from pan and cool. Flake fish and pick out bones.
- In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil. Saute garlic onions and tomatoes. When vegetables are soft, add bangus. Season with patis and pepper.
- Drain sotanghon and add to bangus. Cook till noodles are transparent. Add green onions.
- Cool the filling and wrap in lumpia wrappers. Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Cook over medium heat until syrupy.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Makes 8 portions.