Macaroni Casserole With Beef And Mushrooms Recipe
- 400g left over macaroni, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups left over spaghetti sauce with beef
- 1 big white onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 to 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 4 loaves of left over bread
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh basil for garnish
- Grease a baking pan and preheat the oven on 350 F.
In a large pan, Saute onion, green pepper, and mushrooms and then add the left over spaghetti meat sauce.
Stir in cream of mushroom soup, and diced tomatoes. Cook and simmer. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Spread the pasta in the prepared baking dish. Spoon the sauce over the pasta, then top with torn left over bread and then the cheddar cheese.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Garnish with fresh basil.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More