Magic Chicken Binakol Recipe
- ½ kg chicken, cut into 5 pieces
- 1 liter water
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc. medium onion, small diced
- 4 pcs. thumb-size ginger, julienned
- 4 stalks lemongrass, white part sliced
- 1 pc. siling panigang
- 1 pc. buko, reserve water and cut the meat into strips
- 2 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1 bunch chili tops, picked
- Place chicken in a pot and pour water. Bring to a boil, skim the scum and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain chicken and cool. Reserve chicken stock.
- Combine oil and garlic in a pot and sauté until golden brown. Add onion, ginger, lemongrass and siling panigang and sweat for 2 minutes. Pour reserved chicken stock and buko juice, bring to a boil skim the scum and bring to simmer.
- Meanwhile, shred chicken and add to simmering broth. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Check seasoning. Stir in chili tops and remove from heat. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More