Magic Egg White Frittata Recipe By Chef Boy Logro
- 8 pcs. egg whites
- 1 tbspn. all-purpose cream
- 2 tspn. hot sauce
- 1 tspn. lemon juice
- ½ tspn. lemon zest
- 2 8g sachets MMS
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup assorted mushrooms, sliced
½ cup leeks, sliced
- 1/8 tspn. black pepper
- In a bowl beat egg whites with all-purpose cream, hot sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest and 1 8g sachet of MMS.
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil. Sauté mushrooms and leeks until soft. Season with MMS and pepper. Pour in beaten egg whites and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a pre-heated 350°F oven and cook until egg whites are set.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More