MAGIC KOREAN BEEF STEW Recipe
- 1 kg beef short ribs
- 1/2 cup MAGGI OYSTER SAUCE, divided
- 1 pc. medium onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup tomato catsup
- 2 pcs red chili, sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 2 tbsp sliced spring onions
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 kg togue, sautted with 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- Place beef in a pot. Add MAGGI OYSTER SAUCE, onion and enough water to barely cover the beef. Bring to a boil, skim the scum and simmer until tender (approx. 1 1/2 – 2hrs)
- Add catsup, red chili and sugar and simmer uncovered to reduce sauce. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds. Serve with Rice
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More