- 300g mixed lettuce (red and green lolo roso, romaine)
- 80g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80g seedless red grapes
- 1 pack kesong puti, cubed
- 50g peanut brittle
- 200g fish fillets, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- oil for deep frying
- 1 ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pack gelatin
- Season fish with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, egg, then breadcrumbs. Deep fry until golden. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat water and add gelatin. When dissolved, add into mayonnaise and let it chill to set.
- Use melon baller to make pearl shapes.
- Toss the lettuce, grapes, kesong puti, peanut brittle, cherry tomatoes and fish fillets with the citrus dressing and top with the mayonnaise pearls.