MAGIC SALMON BELLY SINIGANG Recipe
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 gloves garlic, minced
- 2 thumb-size ginger, julienned
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 2 pcs medium tomato, sliced
- 2 pcs finger chili, sliced
- 1/2 kilo salmon belly, rinsed
- 1 liter rice washing or water
- 1 pc. small labanos, sliced on an angle
- 5 pcs okra, cut in half on an angle
- 3 pcs sitaw, cut 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 packs 11g MAGGI MAGIC SINIGANG Original Sampalok Mix
- 1 bunch kangkong leaves and tender stems, picked
- Combine garlic and oil in a pot. Saute’ until light golden brown. Add ginger, onion, tomatoes and siling panigang and saute’ for 2 minutes.
- Add salmon belly, gently stir and cook for 2minutes. Pour rice washing or water, bring to boil, skim the scum and simmer for 2 minutes. Add sitaw and simmer for 1 minute.
- Pour MAGGI MAGIC SINIGANG Original Sampalok Mix. Stir in kangkong and remove from the heat. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Other Sinigang Recipes you may like:
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More