Malunggay Cupcake Recipe
- 3 and ½ all-purpose flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ bar butter
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml fresh milk
- 3 tbsps blended malunggay leaves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated cheese (Optional)
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Add salt and mix together. Then, set aside.
- Cream melted butter and sugar.
- After the butter and sugar are mixed together, add the eggs.
- Mix condensed milk, vanilla and blended malunggay leaves.
- Add the previously sifted flour, baking powder and salt to the
- mixed wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into paper cups until three-fourths full.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 370 F or until golden brown.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More