Malunggay Cupcake Recipe
- 3 and ½ all-purpose flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ bar butter
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml fresh milk
- 3 tbsps blended malunggay leaves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated cheese (Optional)
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Add salt and mix together. Then, set aside.
- Cream melted butter and sugar.
- After the butter and sugar are mixed together, add the eggs.
- Mix condensed milk, vanilla and blended malunggay leaves.
- Add the previously sifted flour, baking powder and salt to the
- mixed wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into paper cups until three-fourths full.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 370 F or until golden brown.