Mango Graham Ref Cake
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 pc. of nestle cream
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- 1 pack of graham crackers
- ¼ cup graham powder
- 2 pcs mango (slices and puree)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a clean bowl mix the nestle cream, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla essence. Mix well
- Layer the graham crackers in a square bowl and pour the cream mixture, sprinkle with graham powder , add the sliced mango.
- Repeat the process in the 2nd and 3rd layer .
- For the last layer top with the mango puree and slice mango.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve and Enjoy