- 1 cup mango puree ( 2 mangoes + 1/2 cup water, blended)
- 1 cup water + 1 sacher gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup small sago, cooked
- sliced cherries for garnish
- Sprinkle the gelatin on the remaining 3/4 cup cold water and let sit for 3 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine water and sugar. Stir continously until sugar dissolves. Add the gelatin and continue stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Combine the pureed mangoes and milk. Mix well. Add the gelatin and continue stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Divide mixture into individual bowls. Portion the sago among the bowls. Chill until set. Garnish with sliced cherries.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More