- 150 g. Shrimp
- 5 g. Walnuts, chopped
- 2 g. pickle relish, brunoise
- 2 g. Peeled Pimiento, brunoise
- 2 g. Celery, brunoise
- 1 tsp. Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. Tabasco
- 10 g. Pomelo wedges
- 20 g. Lolo russo
- 10 g. Sliced French bread
- 2 g. Fresh tomato, brunoise
- 1 g. Spring onion, brunoise
- 20 g. Ripe Mango, puree
- ½ tsp. Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 g. Salt and white pepper
- Blanch skewered shrimp into boiling water with salt and lemon slice for 2 minutes.
- Remove from boiling water and peel off shell but leave tail.
- Cut into butterfly then place on cloth or absorbent towel and set aside.
- Chop half portion of shrimp and combined pickle relish, pimientos, celery, walnut, mayonnaise, Tabasco, salt and white pepper. Set aside.
- Place on round mold. Slice French bread and bake in oven until crunchy.
- Puree peeled ripe mango. Pour olive oil and mix together by using wire whip, until creamy. A drop of US lemon to taste, a little salt and pepper.
- Place on center of salad plate the crunchy round French bread filled with Lolo
- Russo lettuce. Then place on both side with Quenelle Shrimp mixture, over the top with Pomelo wedges and butterfly shrimp.
- Pour mango dressing. Sprinkle with chopped spring onion, tomato, walnut, just before serving.