Mediterranean Cod With Tomatoes Recipe
- 1/3 lb cod fillets, cut in half
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup low- sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 2 tbsp minced basil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Slice onion and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out is health- promoting properties
- Combine honey and tomatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Saute onion and bell pepper for 2 minutes..
- Add ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth, cod fillets and tomato mixture.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Add minced basil, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More