Mexican style hash brown casserole Recipe
- 6 to 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 1 cup cooked meat of choice, chopped or sliced thinly
- 1/2 to 1 cup onions, minced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1, 10 3/4 ounce, can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup salsa, or more if desired
- Place patties in a lightly sprayed baking dish.
- Top with cooked meat, minced onion and cheese.
- Spoon the mushroom soup over top.
- Cover with salsa and bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More