For the cake:
- � cup Dari Cr�me Buttermilk
- � cup raisins, chopped
- 2 tbsps. Brown sugar
- 3 tbsps. Magnolia Nutri-Oil
- 1 pc. egg
- 2 tbsps. Magnolia fresh milk
- � cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsps. Cocoa powder
- � tsp. cinnamon
- � tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
For the glaze:
- 1/3 cup Magnolia fresh milk
- 2 tbsps. Dari Creme Buttermilk
- 50 gms bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp. corn syrup
- Grease 3 pieces microwave safe ramekins or custard cups with softened margarine; set aside.
- In a microwave safe container, stir together raisins and corn syrup.
- Microwave at high for 1 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, oil, egg, milk, flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Stir and add in raisin mixture.
- Blend well. Divide batter into three ramekins, each cup almost � fukked.
- Microwave for 2 minutes at medium power.
- Let cool.
- To prepare the glaze:
- In a microwaveable container, combine milk, margarine and chocolate.
- Microwave at high power for 30 to 45 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Add corn syrup and blend well.
- Pour glaze on top of each cake.
Image Sources: http://recipeweekly.blogspot.com/