- 340g (12 ounces) good quality milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 355 milliliters (1 ½ cups) heavy cream
- 130g (1/2 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 200g (2 cups) crushed salted pretzels plus additional for topping tart (optional)
Make the filling:
- Place chocolate in a large heat-safe bowl and set aside
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a rolling boil over medium high heat (do not stir) and then immediately pour over chocolate; let sit for five minutes and then whisk until completely smooth
- Let cool at room temperature for one hour and make crust
- In a medium bowl, melt peanut butter in microwave by heating for 15 seconds, stirring and repeating until easy to stir; stir in pretzel crumbs
- Press mixture into a 11-inch tart pan so that it is evenly spread out and up the edges; place in refrigerator until ready to use
- Once ready, pour chocolate mixture into chilled crust; then chill tart in refrigerator 4 hours (or up to 24 hours)
- Use additional pretzels to decorate tart before serving if desired.
- The filling requires one hour of cool time and then the tart requires four hours of chill time before serving.
- The crust may be a little crumbly when you remove it from tart pan.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More