- 340g (12 ounces) good quality milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 355 milliliters (1 ½ cups) heavy cream
- 130g (1/2 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 200g (2 cups) crushed salted pretzels plus additional for topping tart (optional)
Make the filling:
- Place chocolate in a large heat-safe bowl and set aside
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a rolling boil over medium high heat (do not stir) and then immediately pour over chocolate; let sit for five minutes and then whisk until completely smooth
- Let cool at room temperature for one hour and make crust
- In a medium bowl, melt peanut butter in microwave by heating for 15 seconds, stirring and repeating until easy to stir; stir in pretzel crumbs
- Press mixture into a 11-inch tart pan so that it is evenly spread out and up the edges; place in refrigerator until ready to use
- Once ready, pour chocolate mixture into chilled crust; then chill tart in refrigerator 4 hours (or up to 24 hours)
- Use additional pretzels to decorate tart before serving if desired.
- The filling requires one hour of cool time and then the tart requires four hours of chill time before serving.
- The crust may be a little crumbly when you remove it from tart pan.
Recipe Source here