- Black tea bags – 12
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can
- Water – 1 1/2 Litres
- Tapioca pearls – 1 package
- Cook the tapioca pearls according to the directions on the package.
- Boil the water in a large pot and add all of the tea bags. Boil for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the sweetened condensed milk, adding a little at a time until you achieve the sweetness that you want. Set aside and allow to cool. This can be made the night before and let chill in the fridge.
- Put the tapioca pearls in a tall glass and add the milk tea. You can also add ice if you like. Serve with a large straw. Enjoy!
Recipe Source here