Minatamis na Kamote para kay Andres Bonifacio Recipe
- 2 sweet potatoes or kamote, cut into big cubes
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp banana essence
- 2 pandan leaves
- 100 grams small sago, cooked
- 1 tbsp butter toasted sesame seeds for topping
- In a pan, combine the kamote and the sugar then fry in medium heat.
- When the kamote is already soft, turn off heat and set aside. In a stock pan, boil water and brown sugar, pandan leaves until it turns into medium thick syrup.
- Add butter, vanilla extract, banana essence and sago.
- Mix the kamote in the syrup and top with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More